This baby is a......

Sooooo, I am currently dying inside at the anticipation of finding out what this baby is. Considering no one knows other than my mother and my best friend I have spent most of my time taking every Gender Predictor test that is offered on the interenet just to see if I can kinda sorta find out! My husband has even CALLED the  Rick and Bubba show  to see what their prediction is (this shows his amount of desperation!)...we seriously about can't take it anymore! TOMORROW is the big day! I thought I would post some of the questions from some of the tests I have taken along with my answers and what the "myths" are so we can see just how "accurate" these fun little predictors are....here goes:

Question: Are you carrying low or high?
Answer: Low
Myth: carrying low means BOY

Question: Baby's heart beat?
Answer: It has really been all over the board. It was 178 the very first time, then dropped to 150 but has become a pretty steady 140.
Myth: 140 and under usually means BOY

Question: Has your skin changed?
Answer: My face has been really clear during pregnancy! (Thanks, sweet baby of mine)
Myth: GIRLS usually make your skin worse and cause breakouts and pimples, BOYS tend to make their momma's skin clear.

Questions: Have you been nauseated?
Answer: Only at night, and not too much. It was more in the very beginning than now.
Myth: GIRLS tend to make their mama's sicker that BOYS.

Question: Have your legs been more or les hairy
Answer: Lawd have mercy...HAIRY-er!
Myth: BOYS tend to make their mama's hair grow more because of the high testosterone.

Question: Does your husband have more brothers or sisters?
Answer: My husband is 1 of 3 boys. Zero girls.
Myth: Girl comes from X chromosome; Boy comes from Y chromosome; maybe his means his Y Is stronger....hmmmm BOY?

Question: Are feet colder/warmer?
Answer: Colder (that could be because it has been like 20 degrees outside?)
Myth: BOYS make their mama's feet stay cold.

Question: Food Cravings
Answer: Salt, Salt and more Salt. Potato chips, crackers, pizza, spaghetti, noodles, chicken salad...the list goes on and on....I could probably drink the salt out of the salt box!
Myth: Satly/Sour cravings mean BOY

Question: Has husband gained weight?
Answer: probably not too much since I have been pregnant, but he hasn't lost! He eats when I eat! He says he is doing me a favor!
Myth: Husband gaining weight means BOY, losing means GIRL.

Question: Has my nose changed any?
Answer: I would like to say no, but some of you may think differently! HA!
Myth: BOYS make their mama's nose spread

I could take these things all day, every day! I love them! Who knows if they are right, but they are a fun way to pass the time and it's interestinng to see what they say!

Mary Cathryn has been staying wih me this week, for no reason other than I have MISSED her SO MUCH! Ah, it has been so sweet having her here to spend time with, catch up, talk about everything, look at cute baby outfits, and do some party planning for the big reveal! While she was here we decided it would be fun to do the "wedding band" predictor test. Keep in mind, Mary already knows what the baby is, but she did not give any hint or clue about anything! (I don't know how she does it!)

So, for those who don't know, the "wedding band" predictor goes a little like this: take your wedding band (in my case we used Tysons band), tie it to a string and hang it over your pregnant belly. Be really still and in a minute it will either beginning swinging back and forth or it will begin to go in a circle. Back and Forth=BOY, Circle=GIRL. Let me just say this....that ring went in the biggest circle over my belly that you have ever seen! Hmmmm, is this baby a GIRL?


?????????


 Hmmmm, we shall see tomorrow if this baby is a BOY or a GIRL. In the meantime, let me go find another gender predictor test to take! Stay Tuned for the REVEAL of our baby!

XoXo,
Some really impatient parents

Comments

Popular Posts