Life Lately:

I have been wanting to start a blog, I just haven't had the "time" to do it. I finally decided tonight to just "start," after all life isn't going to slow down. As a matter of fact, I feel like days are flying by me and I don't realize it until after the day is gone. I want to have this blog to document our life and the things happening. Sometimes, we are so caught up in all that is going on, I feel like we truly miss what we are actually doing and the memories we are making with each other and with each of our precious friends and family! Life has been so busy lately and time is flying by. If you didn't know, we are 20 weeks pregnant and our hearts are completely overjoyed with the excitement of our first child due in June. 

 Our life these days consist of working, doctors appointments to check on Baby Pugh and spending lots and lots of time talking about what is to come when our baby arrives. Oh, and very frequent trips to the bathroom!! Any who, we have had 4 doctors appointments and all have gone perfectly. I'll update on the most recent one which was January 22nd. The baby's heart rate was (140) and he/she was measuring ahead of schedule. I asked what exactly this meant and the doctor told me it just means the baby is growing ahead of our due date which is June 17, 2015. Oh, and that the baby would be taller than its momma, praise The Lord for that! Amen! My mom went to this appointment with me.... I just thought I loved planning a wedding with her...planning a baby is soooo much fun, and extra, extra special! After all, this will be my momma and daddy's FIRST GRAND! And if you are wondering, the baby will have 2 sets of grandparents. My parents will be "Gamma" & "Grump" (yes, Jeter established these names for them), and Tyson's parents will be "Honey" & "Monts" (they are already pretty popular!) 

As I sit and type this I think about how much life is going to change, but oh how my heart longs for that change! I catch myself sometimes just daydreaming of this baby. What will he/she look like, what color eyes will it have, will it act like me or Tyson (hopefully Tyson!) and of course I wonder if it will have red hair like my adorable red headed niece and nephew? So many things to be excited about. 

I am overwhelmed at times to be completely honest. I am overwhelmed that I am going to be a mother, I am overwhelmed at the responsibilities that are ahead of me and I am overwhelmed at ALL I have to do in the next 4 short months to prepare for my child. However, even with all that I am overwhelmed with, I am constantly reminded of Gods love for me through friends and family who have been beside us during this exciting journey. Each person plays their own part in helping us along the way....my mom to keep me on track and give me that "real talk", Mary to help me think logically about things I otherwise would probably freak out about, Tyson to tell me I am "real pretty" even when I feel "real" not pretty, Cortnee to talk about baby fashion, including those baby hunter boots she has talked about since we found out in October, our nieces and nephews who just walk up to me and rub my belly, my dad's input on the names he loves & Tyson's parents who constantly tell us how excited they are and can't wait for another grand (which makes my heart so happy), are only a few of 
the people in our life that make this journey the exciting and happy journey that it should be! 

When I first found out I was pregnant I was FREAKING out. I was SCARED TO DEATH. I also kept a really huge secret from a LOT of people for WEEKS and it was just terrible. I actually had this weird feeling that I was doing something wrong....Tyson would constantly say to me "Kady, we are married. It's ok that you are pregnant. Like this is what is supposed to happen. Your momma isn't going to be mad." Looking back now I just laugh about this.... Like why in the world was I worried I was going to be in trouble? HA! Now that the world knows we are expecting, and I no longer have to keep a secret we are having so much fun with this whole baby thing! We have so much to look forward too and we are so thankful! We are enjoying staying busy and constantly being on the go! We know that life isn't going to slow down for us, so we might as we'll pick up our speed and enjoy the ride! 


THIS weekend is our GENDER REVEAL PARTY! HE or SHE, my MOM and MARY know what it will BE! This has been fun and really hard. When your momma and your bestie know the gender of your baby and YOU don't, it really is so much fun!! We are looking forward to this Saturday with our family to reveal the gender of our child! We do officially have NAMES picked out and we are just very impatiently waiting to know Boy or Girl so that we can call this baby by name! 

We are excited to be at this place in our life. It wasn't our plan, it was Gods. I 
have a million different emotions going through me daily. I am scared that I will 
mess it up. I am happy that I get a baby of my own. I am concerned about multiple things that I have never had to even think about before now. I am in awe of the beautiful little nugget inside of me that I see on that ultra sound screen, and I am HUMBLED that God chose me to be a mother. Please continue to pray for us! It is people like you that help us through, pray us through, and 
make life more fun! Stay tuned......

XoXo,
The Pugh's 

Comments

Popular Posts