Nix's Nursery

Just when we thought we were all settled in our house and there wasn't any decorating left to be done....HA, nope....it's time to do a Nursery! Ok, so I have always, always wanted to decorate a nursery, and I will tell you, it's been just as sweet as I ever imagined it being. I have known since we bought this house which took would be the nursery if we ever were going to have a baby, and I oftened wondered and tried to picture exactly what it would look like, but let me just tell you...the pictures in my head just don't do it justice. It is by far the sweetest room in our house, and it's not even done yet. It is definitely a work in progress, but it is coming right along! It has been so much fun picking out paint colors, pictures for the walls, baby bedding, rugs, curtains etc with my momma...we have had so much fun!

It is nowhere near complete, but I will share a few pictures for everyone to see!

Thank you to my husband who just does as me and momma tell him :) thank you to Mary for helping me paint, thank you to my mother in law for painting all of the furniture and thank you to my momma for helping make decisions and doing your thing, you are too good!



Wall Color: Benjamin Moore "Marilyn's Dress"



Mary likes to "cut-in" so by all means, we invited her to cut-in' 

LoLo is working so hard...



My mom and Tyson...two peas in a pod!
                                               

Whew, that cow hide rug...great big love for that beauty!



Ahhhh, that sweet baby bedding. I melt! 


Coming along....

Added the curtains....


Can't wait for that sweet baby boy to cuddle up in his cozy crib! 


More coming soon....



Xoxo,
I. Am. Exhausted.






Comments

Popular Posts